Tuesday, September 16, 2014

WEEK 2

I will start off by saying that I completely don't agree with how Ray Rice handled his situation, or how his now-wife allowed the situation.  I am in no way saying Ms. Rice is in anyway at fault, just that the situation sickens me.
Next, I'm not sure yet what my thoughts are about Adrian Peterson.  Seems there is a lot more evidence that needs to be released before, personally, I can comment one way or another.  I will say that child abuse has no place in society today, but discipline should be administered.
Okay, on to football...
One of the most intriguing match-ups this week in the Arizona-San Francisco game.  Seems that the Cardinals have quietly started the season with a 2-0 record, while their division rivals Seahawks and 49ers have both lost one game.  It is very early in the season, true, but these early wins, or losses, can end up determining homefield advantage at the end of the season when the playoffs start.  After this week Arizona gets a bye, along with the Seahawks, then comes back to face the Broncos.  The Cards could really surprise a lot of people this year.  They were the best team to not make the playoffs last year and seem like they're willing to prove they deserve that spot this year.  Makes me wonder, though, at who's cost?  Will the NFC West have three teams in the playoffs?  Green Bay is a good team, Chicago has shown some fight.  Philadelphia is the only team in the East that will likely enter the post-season...Maybe the West will be represented by the Cardinals, Seahawks, and Niners.
----------------
As far as PIX goes, Darrell is in the top spot, with Severin and the Worm (our highest-ever ranked 4-year-old...or three, depending on who you ask).  So congrats to all three of them.  This is a long season, so I'm sure we'll see some changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment